The nicest family photo Ever! Haha, i still think i look like puppy(:
from left to right: maureen,mee pok,puppy&piggy
handsome brat? studying(:
This photo is taken at the PU DONG airport.I KNOWW, haream pants with fur jacket! Haha, may be i will set up a trend here. Aladdin has flown to china
Jen&i on the plane. Thanks to li ming, i get to sit beside jen. I sat beside a stranger the whole plane journey ): momo was literally the only one i rely on. & seriously, i look like i just had operation! I am looking super pale, and i am still a pikachu ):
On the 'LIMO' ride to the company we stopped by a petrol kiosk. It is super run down. Oh well, what can we expect? & to Mr Nee, a FAKE 1980s volkswagen!
SEEE I TOLD YOU IT IS FAKEEEE!!!

This how our hostel's corridor looks like. There is only one row of rooms and it looks like we are the only residents. yipee for us
It is HOTEL QUALITY!! There is hair dryer,tv,cups,clean toilets,hot water,AIR-CON,blankets...SUPER NICE!
Yes haream pants again,well what do u expect i just reached the hostel.HAHA winter mode!
At the R&D room. Haha you can't stop jen&i from taking photos! beanie rocks!


Yes the cheena pose! *roll eyes*
Haha more updates soon!