maLingshu
+ home

+ contact

+ archives

<$BlogArchiveName$>

+ reads

+ add

+ your

+ links

+ below



Blogger




Saturday, September 08, 2007
Some how i tried my best to move on and forget!
But some things in me, i know i can never forget...
Sion did it once... Now irwin does it too...
I guess people like me don't really learn from their
mistakes! DO WE!

I just hate him and love him at the same time...
But that doesnt really make things neutal bcoz, he
shld be taking responsibilty...

I dunno how to face the world...
i dunno how to face him with a friendly gesture...
as all i want is to be with him..........
how foolish people can be... i should move on!
WHY CANT I!!!!!!!!!!!! ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRR
i feel like slapping myself!!!!!!!!!

im weird... i want him to be there for me when im lonely
but to BUZZ off with i dun even need him..
i guess im the bad person after all...
im just using him too... so that i wont be lonely!
FUCKERSSSSSS
im so not gonnna waste my text on him!!!!
IM SO GONNA GET A LIFE YO!

Xue Hua | 5:03 PM

maLingshu