maLingshu
+ home

+ contact

+ archives

<$BlogArchiveName$>

+ reads

+ add

+ your

+ links

+ below



Blogger




Wednesday, September 05, 2007
crying and pouring all alone.
I dun wanna tell others how much i am suffering.
I brough these all onto myself.
why cant i just let go?
Why hang on and make yourself so sad?
Proberly love is all i need now...


No one will never know how i feel.
Not even the person i love.
So near yet so far...
No matter how much i try, he will never see my effort.
Maybe to him i am supposed to serve him to his nose.
i have no idea now to communicate with him...
i feel so useless...
The love between us seems to have faded...
I will never have the man i want..


So many tears shed...
So many times i cut myself..
deeper and deeper it goes...
How deep till my baby will come back?
Or will he never come back...
I just wanna be wrap around him...
i just wanna hear his heart beating...
But i know its not beating for me....
Im so scared of losing him...
Yet so scared of losing myself...
falling into depression...


When will i ever feel free?
when will i stretch my arms and
feel someone's arms around my waist...
So near yet so far...
i dunn how to leave the past behind...

Xue Hua | 7:07 PM

maLingshu