maLingshu
+ home

+ contact

+ archives

<$BlogArchiveName$>

+ reads

+ add

+ your

+ links

+ below



Blogger




Tuesday, July 31, 2007
The news broke out in a awkward manner...
It isnt nice to hear...

goodbye my friend,hope you will be better up
there...
You helped me many times in the past, ur name
will still linger in everyone's hearts...
Ur brothers and friends will not forget you,
as you were always known to be loyal...
We are just sad to know that you decided to
solve things in this manner...
I bet you are much more happy up there...
As we look up to the skies, we know you are
out there looking upon us...
You will never be forgotten....



I had a bad encounter on friendster and
it kept me thinking... Who are exactly
true friends? I don't have to wonder and
ponder, i guess i already know it myself...
Im glad to have 3 of them...
Not taking others for granted like mr liew,
u are not forgetten... but time has spreaded
us apart...But memories are still left behind...

I know i have lots of backstabbers and unkind
friends who will never be best friend quality to
anyone...

I hate it when people backstabb me and yet
still wanna get close to me/worst try to bootlick!
I am not good with words and often my words
become spikes to others when they mis-interpret...

I don't wanna name out one in particular,but i
have one who backstabb me in the front and
back... and yet i forgave him/her... Tried to fit
into my life...
Now, i tried to treat you better like you asked
for, you asked for it... when i give it you decline
it... And now you try to go back to the days
whereby you backstabbed me forr..



okayy, things sound confusing...just like me rant?
well, my babe is right... why must i bother... i cannot
stop anyone... i just feel like i have very few friends...
maybe i tried too hard?
maybe i am just not cool enough...
or perhaps i am attached?
or maybe i am just too greedy..
unlike my past, friends are always more important!
my darlings are always in my heart...

Labels:


Xue Hua | 3:33 PM

maLingshu