maLingshu
+ home

+ contact

+ archives

<$BlogArchiveName$>

+ reads

+ add

+ your

+ links

+ below



Blogger




Saturday, March 24, 2007
Me here lying on my bed with no one online...
isn't this saturday night rather bad?
i mean where is the party online crews?
proberly shopping! oh man i wish i can shop
my closet doesnt seems to have enough of clothes!





Talking about clothes i have been the worst shopping
day today.Oh my...





Me there in holiday inn blending with the same species is terrible
I mean, everyone kind of knows maureen loves her brands
and she loves guess and topshop and zara and forever21 and espirt
and pull and bear and many others(:
I was hoping to get proberly an armani exchange shirt or some
DKNY shoes or D&G belts or smth~
Does brands really that matter?
i am sorry but after today i dunno what kind of brands freaks
are singaporeans!
I went to this warehouse sale in holiday inn hoping to find
something nice since that harvey davidson biker jacket slipped
through my fingers(HEY I AM STILL ANGRY)
i saw many singaporeans with a bag filled with clothes!
while all i see there was expensive on SALE clothes of ZERO
fashion style... i mean i rather get a a lower grade brand then
buy some armani products or D&G products of wadever i saw
which is super ugly!
I mean, no way i am paying for that!
Does singaporeans buy clothes because of the brand and over
look fashion style and looks?
I mean, no one will think its an BEBE shirt unless they see the tag~
they would think its some shirt you brought from god knows
where!
SOrry but its was sale disaster!
and i felt bad that EVERYONE brought something from the
club21 and i left with an empty bag :z
But i just cant bring myself to buy an ugly jacket even if it
cost $30 with a great branded tag on its collar
I wonder would everyone buy somthing for just its tag
so that they can show off or be like molalu buy something is
style and a great tag to boost our fashion sense!
(okay stop picturing the purple blazer i like alright!i truly like it)
I mean would you minda? I mean some things you buy
isnt that nice but it cost $100Sssssssssss?
I am saying some alright. I love ur BAPE shoe!
can i have one from u(:
(you still owe me a present u idiot!)

Labels:


Xue Hua | 8:23 PM

maLingshu