maLingshu
+ home

+ contact

+ archives

<$BlogArchiveName$>

+ reads

+ add

+ your

+ links

+ below



Blogger




Friday, December 15, 2006
I came online and suddenly many came asking what JC am i posted to....I feel like crying as everyone is going to a good jc.... like NJC....VJC....AJC....SAJC..... oh my.... even a gay whom i have not been talking to since the beginning of the year came asking me what school i went!!! AND he happily tell me that he is posted to VJC when he got 18 pts... not for his soccer he would be my first friend in SRJC... life sucks.... haiz.... i feel like the stupidest person in the whole entire world!!!! haiz.... all because of science!!! i regret not doing well for science... But i am really nto good at it...haiz..... poly is soooo for me.... i hope i can do well for my Os... a kiss those jackass off....haiz....i guess i am sooo gonna be attitude... i feel like crying... i want to go to somewhere i know i have friends...people say i can make friends, but its hard for me.I am not exactly a very cool person to hang out... I hate the feeling of being left out....






well today is a bad day...
I went to zara to get job.I could get the job if i forsake my first 3 mths.I really wish i could but NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOoooooooooo i can't.So it looks like i am still jobless.Thanks a lot my dear mother and father.I was nice as to listen to my mother and wear shoes to the interview and all i got was blisters.I should have wore the brikenstock.Someone said i could took a bus from lucky plaza.I walked all the way there with blisters on my feet to take the bus but do i see the bus number? NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOoooooooooo...I decided to take a bus home and then change a bus.Was the good lord on my side? NOooooooooo it rained... rained heavily.i had no idea how am i supposed to go to the destination i wanted! I saw a bus stop which had a bus to my destination, however i miss the stop.I thought the bus would also go the nx stop.But NNNNNNNNNNNOooooooooooo it doesn't...I had to take another bus home.I tried calling my mother to send me down.She could hear me or something.I do not know.However she keeps repeating the opposite infro i was trying to say.That made me pissed and fed up.I keep shouting send me to ____ and she keep saying you go ___ yourself lahz...But it was raining!!!!And i need a ride.... She cant hear that i needed a ride there!!!! i shouted and shouted!!! BUT SHE IS SUPER DUMB!!!! i was so fed up that i hung up the call!!! It was super embarrassing, i mean shouting on the phone in the bus!! repeating the same sentence "can you give me a ride to ______" more than 5 times!!!! ARGH!!I was super fed up wiht my mother that i send a sms filled with the word fuck...haiz...Lasty,then i called my puppy.BUT he was on the line...I told his clerk to say him to call me back, but somehow he couldn't get throught. Then i actually had to take 2 buses in order to get home!When i got on the 2nd bus all i could do in the bus was cry!!!I am such a baby!!! i tried so hard just to get to my destination!In the end i decided to call my puppy again and finally he picked up my call and send me home to change my shoe and send me down to my destination.While waiting for puppy at the bus stop i cried again as he was my angel, my hero, my daddy!haiz. What can i ever do without him.I was stranded and had bus rided, it was raining and i can't walk home and change my shoes, i could not walk much as i had blisters,i could not go to my destinated place as i had no other means of transportation.I was alone,in pain,stranded,afraid....And there my puppy was there.... i can cried buckets over this... I was really scared and i needed help...My daddy was there...This feeling is soo nice but yet all i could do to repay my daddy was to give him a hug.... i feel like hugging my daddy and tell him that i love him so much!if only i can spend time with him or go lil things with him.... i am afraid one day if he leave this world, i will cry to death not knowing what to do next! Can anyone feel my pain? i gone through so much just to go to that place......................................................can you feel my pain now?

Xue Hua | 12:27 AM

maLingshu