+ home
+ contact
+ archives
<$BlogArchiveName$>
+ reads
+ add
+ your
+ links
+ below
Blogger
|
|
Friday, December 22, 2006
AM I THAT FAT TILL NO ONE CAN EVER CARRY ME?
AM I THAT FAT TILL I WOBBLE WHEN I WALK?
AM I THAT FAT TILL I HAVE NO CHIN?
haiz... it is sooo saddening to be fat...i went to work out this afternoon to lose weight! haha... but ate sakae buffet in the afternoon...i am going to work out on mon =D working out is super fun...i like the feeling of being sweaty! Oh ya i went swimming in bikini -shy- reveal man....
OH man tml lala is working and my lulu is going out...i cant go but well i am having my own programmes =D sorry lulu i will buy fish soup for u!!! hope analysis would be positve! hmmm today is a tiring day...maybe its because of all those food!!!grope.grope.grope! -YUMMY- took lots of pictures ytd and today!! oh ya i drank thirty three ytd!!! hahah super nice... hahaa... my faace did not turn red unlike some ppl!!! hahaa...OMG can anyone imagine that lynn can buy alcohol!!! OOOOOoooooohhhh hahaa...my baby~ hhahaa sooo cool!!!
tml my family is having a party i guess i will skip on that man... haiz... i just dont like my family now...they treat me all lyk shit... brother sister mother father...guess i am going first 3 mths after all...no use talking to them, they aint gonna apologise when they are in the wrong...they will just find things to pick on me...hahha i am good in talking and rebating sorry darlings i don't get push ard easily... i talk facts and bullshit... well i wanna try cooking baked pasta!!!oh man...hhaha... pastamania bake rice is soo yummy rite LL??? OH MY GOD! hahha...wells i think this is all ba
i am so sorry lulu =( [fish soup?] i will miss u lala -tearing- i love molalu!!!
*crying out loud for you... *trying to make things better... *all i get is goodbyes... *i can't stop crying... *seems like words doesn't seem to be the best thing [to you]...
Xue Hua
| 2:42 AM
|
|