maLingshu
+ home

+ contact

+ archives

<$BlogArchiveName$>

+ reads

+ add

+ your

+ links

+ below



Blogger




Monday, October 30, 2006
just came back from chinese.... wow...
thinking about my last week...
it was terrible... hmmm well
finally i have recovered but some stupid
person havent... sooo stupid... hahaha...
anyway... chinese was okay....hmmm
i think i can get A2... hmmm hopefully!!!
hmmm well... i dun expect much... hmmm
well... tml is chemistry!!! MAN I AM SCARED!!!















to cedric...
please i did not change... If you wanna blame then
blame that we are not close... You think i have
changed is because you are no loger close to be.
You do not know anything about me right now.
I cant believe you actually scolded me when i
did nth... yea you may think i attitude you...
But please darling why would i wanna compete
with you in chinese? So what if you win me??
i simply don't give a damn because i am satisfied
with a A2... i am not aiming for an A1... that is why!
please i did not scold you for nudging me ample
no. of times! You should be glad. Don't push your
luck too far. I am of no mood to scold you or
attitude you. Darling you are my good friend and
you know it. Why would i wanna quarrell with you?
i do not have any intention of doing so. I don't
know why you are so sensitive over nothing.
chill dude?? anyway i am not angry with you.
I just wanna tell you that i did nothing to you
and i don't deserve the scoldings!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xue Hua | 1:00 PM

maLingshu