maLingshu
+ home

+ contact

+ archives

<$BlogArchiveName$>

+ reads

+ add

+ your

+ links

+ below



Blogger




Wednesday, November 01, 2006
i feel so terrible do you actually feel my pain?
haiz... waiting for countless of hours...
just waiting...
thinking that i could at least forgive or forget
the fact that you lied before... but tonight
i cant...SSorryy baby but i cant bring myself to
you lied... you lied... you prove me likewise...
you asked me to forgive people who lied...
yea i forgave... but doing it again.. SUX...
well i have to say that things are going to be
hush between us... the bonding will break...
as soon as both of us are too tired to
quarrell... i am too tired to bother...I do
not want to invest more on a no ending
friendship or relationship... Because nothing
good will come out of it...Yes i do treasure
this relationship...You are my kor (my love)
but then when will you stop hurting me??
Please i do not accept anyone's shit...
I would not tolerate anyone hurting me
because i have enough of it...
I have already selected those whom i
will only care of... Because caring too much,
what forunte does it bring? Liew is right
i am dumb, too optimistic, i have been
taken advantage of...
well i really have enough.Day by day you
are losing me...Day by day i try to make
things better...But its of no use.......
I do not know how to forgive...I think
i should just let it be...I am not going to
scold... going to cry... going to be sad...
going to be piss... i am numb to it....
feelings are running dry... This relationship
will be like normal... I am not going to
do anything to change things or make
things better. I gave in more than enough...
I am not dumb as to be hurt by you!!!
This is not going to affect me!!! Even if
it did... i will put on a strong face... I do
not want to be defeated by you... I do
not want to leave a burnt scar... ONE
burnt scar by sion is enough to make
my heart disfigure... Slowly i am not
believing in love at all... I did not
search for love in you... It came to me...
Do i feel estatic? delve into the past i
feel safer.doubts besieged me...
I am leaving these all to god....

Xue Hua | 12:42 PM

maLingshu