maLingshu
+ home

+ contact

+ archives

<$BlogArchiveName$>

+ reads

+ add

+ your

+ links

+ below



Blogger




Saturday, October 28, 2006
Am I not pretty enough
is my heart too broken
Do I cry too much
Am I too outspoken

Don't I make you laugh
Should I try it harder
Why do you see right through me

I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me,
I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break,
I crave, I love, I've waited long enough
I try as hard as i can

Am I not pretty enough is my heart to broken
Do I cry too much
Am I too outspoken

Don't I make you laugh
Should I try it harder
Why do you see right through me

I laugh, I feel, I make believe it's real
I fall, I freeze, I pray down on my knees
I hope, I stand, I take it like a man
I try as hard as

I can Am I not pretty enough
is my heart too broken
Do I cry too much
Am I too outspoken

Don't I make you laugh
Should I try it harder
Why do you see right through me


by kasey Chambers- Am I Not Pretty Enough




i feeling like the song is speaking wads
in my mind..sometimes i feel bimbotic...
sometimes is feel inferrior...
when comes to love...
i feel ugly...
sometimes when i hear wad papa say...
i feel sad...its not him...its the fact i am fat...
sometimes i feel that i am not pretty enough...
i feel lonely inside...you can say bcoz
i dont feel i am being loved at all...
its strange... its the Os... and i am
emo... hahaa... nah i shall rest today
since i am sick... and kick ass tml...



i cried enough tonight...
i cried hard and loud...
i cried til my eyes were swollen than b4
i cried til my pillow was wet...
i cried til i looked ugly...
i cried bcoz i am selfish...
i cried because i want things my way
i cried because i am hurt...
i cried because of those words...
i cried because Os are coming...
i cried because my eyes hurt...
i cried because my heart is aching...
i cried because i feel like crying...

sorry peeps if wadeva i typed is so
emo and weird... i am just typing
randomly... dun try comforting me...
bcoz my heart will still ache...
i think i need a friend by me to wipe
the diamonds i am shedding....i should
safe them... diamonds are girls best friend!
sounds soo random... i think i shall study
hahaah study at 12a.m ... lol... been sick...
soo i have been resting and pamering
myself with the death note anime!!!
AWWW it rox... soo nice!!! hahah...
will anyone watch the movie with me??
okay i sound soo mad...
i can hear LL shouting STUDY LAHZ!!!
hahaha....( does my laughter sound fake? )

Xue Hua | 12:04 AM

maLingshu