maLingshu
+ home

+ contact

+ archives

<$BlogArchiveName$>

+ reads

+ add

+ your

+ links

+ below



Blogger




Monday, September 25, 2006
This is the fourth time you hurt me...
At the eve of my birthday.
First you tell me you love me
The next moment i am outside in the rain
kicked out by you
Then you gave me a glimpse of hope and love
by saying sorry and treasuring me as a friend
You brought chocolates, you said you appreciated me
then the next moment you shuff sparkful words
telling me to hate you.You left me there crying.
Then you smile and chat with me happily...
then now...
I am simply nothing...worthless...
I am just a dummie for you to throw and fetch
I super hurt inside...
Why do i love you so much... why....
Its all bcoz of the 3 words you said...
Those 3 words kept me trusting you more...
I am super glad i didn't tell you my up most secrets
I trusted you so so much...
I entrusted my friendship, love,heart to you.
You are just stabbing me...
Are you just doing these because you want me to hate you??
You keep asking me to hate you....
Sorry i don't know HOW!!!
My heart don't wanna hate you....
I promised someone not to cry...
i am sooo sorry but i have too...
I am super sad.... because the person who is hurting me
is someone i truly love
I adore him
I respect him
I look to him
I trust him
I care for him
I know him
Someone i know our friendship will last til enternalty....
i think i am thinking too much...
You know who you are....
i am not angry.... i am sad...
i am not going to hate you...
i am not going to scold you
i am not going to shout....
i am going cry rivers...to make these virtual....
i wanna go back to writing letters
to enjoy singing...
to chat about our lives...
to share secrets
to laugh and joke online
to care for each other...
to talk abt grandma grandpa.......























i just cant stop crying...
just cant....
i am super hurt....
please make it stop...
stop hurting me le.....
go back to the past please.....
i beg you....
one more time...
its the end of me.....
the cut is at the pit....

Xue Hua | 3:10 PM

maLingshu