maLingshu
+ home

+ contact

+ archives

<$BlogArchiveName$>

+ reads

+ add

+ your

+ links

+ below



Blogger




Sunday, September 10, 2006
Omg i just farted and it smells! WOOOO!
SMELLY FARTS ROCKS LAH. wooorrdd!

Okay, I'm bloggin here secretly without SEXYYY(maureen la you idiots) KNOWING. BWAHAHAH.

OH MY BANANAS. I FOUND SOMETHING ADORABLE. HAHAH.


SO CUUTEE RIIGHT. maur you wanted cowboy shirt right!! heeee.

maureen! I WANT THIS AS A PRESENT. like birthday or christmas or.. just a lover present, i wouldnt mind :)


bwahaha. POSTSECRET BOOK!! i want all :|


I also want leggings. YOU ALSO WANT IT TOO! *notes down*


I ALSO WANT FINGERLESS GLOVES.


Eh this one also cool.


eee so sad. CRY CRY!!


COOL ERA ! :)


okay okay your fav. hehe

gosh. I'm desperately trying to find smokey eye makeup :( i cant. I'm sorry. hahha

I GOT THIS THOUGH.


FUNNY RIGHT. HAHAHHA.

okay i'll see you tomorrow babe. you owe me couple seats.. and i owe you prata and lets share coffee bean fatty food again :D

jayle abdul tan rocks. hahah

Xue Hua | 8:51 PM

maLingshu