maLingshu
+ home

+ contact

+ archives

<$BlogArchiveName$>

+ reads

+ add

+ your

+ links

+ below



Blogger




Thursday, March 09, 2006
HAppiness~ this is all i want... will i get it??? i guess i have been running away from reality and finally it stung me back real hard ytd.well simply in my heart there is a glowing splinter, glowing for sion. That trigger me when he told me he and HEr are together...nonetheless we were once couples,on top of that i loved him deeply.I learnt a valuable lesson not to trust ones sweet words. Now i just wanna be alone to recubate and slowly extinguish that glowing splinter.Ytd some of my friends were worried as they thought i didn't know what i was going to do.Well simply i just wanna run away from everything and forget the unhappiness ard me.I want to start afresh and live my life to the fullest.he screwed his life and pull me down to the seabed.Well gladly and proudly he survived the drown with the help of HEr while i couldn't take the fact my love one killed me!So i just lie there to sink down.[rather stupid to think of it but this is just me] I dun want u cedric to the hero of my life to save me and u dunno wad i m thinking now.I wanna wake up and swim for my life instead.the abarsions sore me and the deep pain from the cuts motivated me to move on.I will move on but alone with attitude because no one can understand how i feel except me!lol.well that is all i have to say... I am alright but i am still shaky and i have not been sleeping well(dunno the spell the word..wad hallu... something lahz)kelvin! how to spell!!!! lol... hmmm well think i shall stop here.

Xue Hua | 5:20 PM

maLingshu