+ home
+ contact
+ archives
<$BlogArchiveName$>
+ reads
+ add
+ your
+ links
+ below
Blogger
|
|
Saturday, October 02, 2004
Tell that hurt girl
Gazing through the looking glass that she's still perfect to me
Tell that tear stained girl staring at the door
That I still stand outside knocking,waiting to be let in
Tell that confused girl who is begging for an answer that I have one,
And I am still waiting for the day she would ask for it, and accept it
Tell that lost girl who is looking for direction that I have the map;
all she has to do is seek me and I will hand it to her
Tell that lonely girl she is beautiful in every way and in me,her flaws will cease that I will cleanse her hurt ready to forgive her and to love her
Tell her not to worry for I will carry her and her burdens upon my shoulders carrying her through the darkness and into the light...
Touching??? this poem is written by my sister... soooo touching... to me lahz... Coz when i broke up with ***** ****** , i accidentally read this poem... And suddenly it gave me a key to happpiness... DUn u feEl it too???
Xue Hua
| 10:01 PM
|
|