+ home
+ contact
+ archives
<$BlogArchiveName$>
+ reads
+ add
+ your
+ links
+ below
Blogger
|
|
Sunday, October 03, 2004
Dear sister
You knocked many times
But i refused to reply till today
I am loss coz i do not
Know what to say
I know I may not have been
A good sister to you
But now all i can say
Are few words but listen clear:
Keep the smile in your face
And the bounce in your step
Do not let those people get you down!!!
It may come out unknowingly
Care not what the teachers may say
They do not know you well anyway
Whatever they say just take it in your stride
Especially when you know that you are right!!!
Do this my deAr sister
And it may improve things
Most importantly,
Just know that we are there
I may not be there all the time for you
But I do know someone who do
Trust mom, for she loves you
And will listen to your woes
Stay happy always
If feel like you will break down
Just feel free to turn to God
He will listen no matter what
And always look on the bright side of life... =p
written by: Michelle
To: My dear sister
Maureen
Xue Hua
| 12:54 PM
|
|