+ home
+ contact
+ archives
<$BlogArchiveName$>
+ reads
+ add
+ your
+ links
+ below
Blogger
|
|
Wednesday, October 13, 2004
hi bloggy... hmmm is it a good thingy that ur best friends likes you. But since ur have been bestest of best friends for almost a year, why not continue instead on moving on another step. That what i feel, but after last night dream i some of do have feeling for my best friend. IZzit a good thingy??? I have experience setbacks in love, should i take a risk and move one step forward? I m really scared that if we move a step forward and later i found out actually i do not really like him: iZznt this toying with my feelings???ANd what if our friendship is ripped??? I dun want to lose a very good friend or toy wiht my feelings. I toyed with my feelings once and i do not want to experience it again! NEVER! HAiZ... I m sooo confuse. But my heart tells me to take it slow, since we are still bestest of friends, then let nature takes its place. TOday's history and math exams is so damn difficult lorz... i think i only can get the most 40 for maths... i counted... i m soo sad... 40... haiz... how to go double sci!!! I really hope my sci will get 7 and above... but the test was challenging... I dun dare to put on hight hopes... Haiz... the exams are killing me... i hope the exams will be over soon so i can go work... swim... play vb... go out... during the holis... MUST RELAx... HAHAHA... i shalll stop here... this entry very short... no choice... exams ma... After the exams there is more to type and share... HAHAHA... byee....
Xue Hua
| 10:09 AM
|
|